What is DespatchLab?
despatchlab is effectively an AI engine that searches for the best parcel route based on its weight, volume and destination. Our clients don’t have to shop around or ring around looking for the most cost-effective and efficient way to get their parcels to their customers. We do that.
despatchlab means clients have:
- One single entry system.
- One manifest.
- One invoice.
- One place to produce labels from.
- One system tracks every shipment right through to delivery.
- One point of contact (us).
The time savings clients make using us are significant.
What makes you better than the Competition?
We pick up from you – later in the day, enabling you to process more orders for next day delivery. You deal with us only – regardless of how many carriers we might use for your shipments.
We source the best carrier for each job – ‘best’ is determined by a combination of price, delivery time, destination and service levels. You may have 31 parcels to collect and ship. We will assess the weight, size and destination and then choose the best carriers for each job. If there are any problems, you have to contact us only – not the individual courier.
What Benefits do you offer SME's?
We do everything.
All stock management – including goods inwards, storage, labelling and packaging, fulfilment and despatch. There aren’t many companies who do that for SMEs – they’re most interested in working for big, blue-chip clients. We support SMEs – from a ‘one-man band’ doing a few parcels a day up to growing businesses doing fifty or more.
Advantages for SMEs utilising 28-82 Logistics’ fulfilment function:
- Your stock stored in safe hands – from one pallet to an entire warehouse.
- Your goods despatched promptly – using the best carrier options.
- Your customer satisfied – providing you peace of mind.
- Simple storage software for start-ups or integrated systems for the serious e-tailer.
- Stock control, management, pick creation and despatch inclusive option.
- Integrated with Diamond Logistics overnight and same day services.
- Chooses best despatch provider automatically (or least cost options).
- Full API, bulk import or manual entry.
- Online booking, track and trace.
- Easy-to-use online monitoring of consignments.
- Proactive customer service.
- Assured delivery.
- Connectors to Shopify, Magento, Amazon, eBay and more.
We monitor all your despatches, so you don’t have to. We don’t rest until we know your goods are successfully delivered.
Where and who do you cover for despatch?
Our clients are typically SMEs. We pick up from anyone though – whatever the size of their business – which isn’t something many couriers do. We also act as an ‘overflow’ option for larger businesses.
In terms of pick-up for despatch work, we cover CV (Coventry area) and OX (Oxford area) postcodes. We will pick up from anywhere within these postcodes. We’ll do it late afternoon or early evening and we will get those parcels or shipments anywhere the client wants it to go, using the most cost-effective and efficient carriers.